SCM Music Player for you website
Plays on Tumblr, Blogger, and Wordpress
The free music player runs seamless in the background while visitors browse your webpages. Plays the music you choose from your own mp3 files, from youtube, or from playlist.me songs and playlists.
- The player's code is setup by the steps shown below: Skin, Playlist, and Final Settings
- If you have a script for a player, select the button Import Profile, to load up and edit the existing script.
- Continous Playback Cross Pages - Plays music in the background without interruption as visitors browse pages on your website.
- Complete Music Controller - Play, stop, pause, next, previous, seek, shuffle, repeat mode, volume and more.
- Range of Controllers - permanent toolbars at the top or bottom of the page, or Widgets placed on your webpages
- Custom CSS Desings - Match your look and feel. Choose or design your own skin with CSS.
- Dynamic Playlist - Music from various sources: MP3, RSS, SoundCloud, Youtube - with HTML5 or Flash.
- Flexible UI - Dockable player on top or bottom. Playlist can be toggled.
- Design Wizard - Easy to Design of the Music Player, then just paste the code into your website